Doing Business in Gorey
Gorey is geographically based within the new South County Dublin fold, in the north of County Wexford. With over one million people to the south of the area in Greater Dublin and half a million people living in the region, Gorey really is a good place to do business. With excellent access off the M1, an International Airport within 90 minutes’ drive in Dublin and two sea ports at Dublin and Rosslare, North Wexford is an ideal base for business, start-ups or expansion. Located 45 mins from Sandyford, Mastercard, Microsoft, Salesforce, Vodafone, Mars Ireland, Chill Insurance, Marketo, MSD, SSE Airtricity,
Wexford County Council and Gorey Chamber of Commerce offer a strong menu of business supports. Strong links have been developed with local funding agencies, including Wexford Local Development, Local Employment Service and Employability Wexford and these include grant aid, mentoring, feasibility studies and employment all of which can be accessed for your business.
Gorey has excellent infrastructure and its accessibility to Ireland’s East Coast, capital, airport, national roads and main ports make it a premier location for new businesses. Most importantly setting up in Gorey is far more cost effective than Dublin or any other urban towns.
- Labour Force within an hours drive: 200,000
- Third level institutions within an hours drive including Trinity College, University College Dublin, Dublin Institute of Technology and more
- 65% of the population is of working age
- Global brands operating from Wexford include – Danone Nutricia, BNY Mellon, Zurich and CR Bard.
- Indigenous ICT & Innovation companies based within Wexford include: Innovate Technologies Ltd, SONRU.COM, SCURRI and Datapac
M11 Business Campus Gorey is an excellent business park development, a fully integrated contemporary space which allows for a productive, creative work environment. In the hub of Gorey, enterprise options remain boundless.